How does a wideload need to be marked?


What kind of markings or flags do you need to ship an oversize load?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 31, Answers: 13)
Asked on October 9, 2013 6:00 AM
Private answer

Typically a wideload will need to have a point marker flag at each outer extremity, a ”wideload” sign (some states require ”oversize load”) and amber lights. Each state has different requirements. This is the basic setup. Keep in mind that if you are permitted to travel at night you will be required to light it all up (illuminate), including the ”oversize” or ”wideload” signs.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 3, Answers: 10)
Answered on November 14, 2013 3:49 PM