How to start a pilot car company in 2019.
Over the years we’ve had quite a few people contact us and ask us how to start a pilot car company? Most of them we we’re able to help as much as we can but our staff is already in pretty deep with hundreds of pilot car companies weekly and literally thousands of carriers. It’s what we do and we’ve been doing the same thing online since 2003. After seeing some other content on the wonder web that suggested you could get your new pilot car company going tomorrow for as little as $500 we figured it would be a good idea to do what we do best. Help folks and be honest about it. So, we designed a package that is very detailed and inclusive that will steer folks in the right direction that are interested in starting their own pilot car business. While we do have to charge for our time the price is very affordable considering what we’re providing you with: inside information on exactly how the industry works and what you will be required to have to get your pilot car company in business and rolling down the road.
Save 20 bucks during the winter of 2019 off of our normal price of $129.00.
First things first when starting a pilot car or truck escort business.
Pretty much every state is going to want you to register your business with a minimum of a DBA or “doing business as”. You may decide you would rather start a corporation (Inc.) or a limited liability company (LLC.) once you get going but a DBA may be the right choice for you depending on the laws in your state. We strongly suggest that you talk to an attorney about what entity is best for you as each persons circumstances are different. There are many factors to consider like taxes, marital status, joint incomes, the amount of money you bring into your household and of course liability. With a DBA you can get your pants sued off of you in the unfortunate event you made a decision that resulted in property damages or worse hurt someone. Have you ever heard some one say: “you can sue my company but please don’t sue me”? Well, if your corporation or LLC is properly set up and you are working for it then it would more than likely be the corporate body bearing the responsibility resulting from your actions. But again – consult a professional attorney in your state. Once you have that figured out you can move on to considering obtaining your flaggers license and dealing with any state insurance and training qualifications that are more than likely going to be required. What we do in our “How to start a pilot car company” kit is explain all of the ins and outs that are necessary to get your idea off of the ground and get you into our industry. There is ALWAYS a shortage of good, professional pilot car companies.
We actually show you how to create your own pilot car business from A to Z.
- How to figure out what type of business model is best for you to start your pilot car company.
- Insurance requirements for pilot car companies and how to avoid any potential troubles.
- Choosing a vehicle that meets minimum requirements in order to operate in the capacity of a pilot car vehicle.
- States/Provinces that require pilot car vehicle operators to have certifications and where to get them.
- What NASTO, SASHTO, MAASTO and WASHTO is and what regions they cover.
- Required equipment (and suggested equipment by the FMCSA) and minimum requirements that will get you by anywhere.
- How to get set up for hi-pole pilot car industry.
- How to get customers so your pilot car company can start making money.
- Tips on how to operate a pilot car in a professional manner to protect motorists.
- Invoice templates and creating them so your new pilot car company can get paid quickly.
- What is expected of pilot car vehicle operators from driver and pre-trip safety checks and planning.
- How to create your own “package” to exchange with trucking companies. What you need and what you need from them.
- Industry rates and what to charge for your pilot car service.
- Online strategies on how to get your name out there and develop a serious online presence the right way affordably if not free.
- Our contact information for purchasers of our “how to start a pilot car company” and help we can offer you.
- We show you the real no-joke inside and outs of the industry from well seasoned professionals with well over 100 years of combined experience.
Next your going to want to know exactly what a pilot car company needs.
There are laws and legalities that govern exactly what needs to be on board a vehicle that is operating in the capacity of a pilot car company. We bring you completely up to speed on exactly what is required in 2018 from professionals that have over 100 years of experienced combined. Again, it’s pretty easy to get into our industry and make very good money locally and long haul but earning $500 a week easy and starting tomorrow, legally and properly in simply not going to happen! However, you can get your foot in the door affordably by following our small course and you can also make a lot more than 500 bucks a week – shoot our top runners make that in a day – seriously! This is NOT AN UPSALE and we’re not going to spew out a buch of business names we own. This is real and if you aren’t sure simply type our name (WideloadShipping.com) into the WayBackMachine (internet archive) and see for yourself. This is the end of our 14th year online doing the exact same thing. This site didn’t set for 5 or 10 years until it was developed as we knew what we wanted to do the day we purchased the name. Our point is this: if you want to start a pilot car company and you want to do it right, do it with a company that cares about the industry and has a good, solid, well established name.
To start a pilot car business you need to know where to get business!
In order to properly start any company you need to know where to go in order to get work. In our training kit (How to start a pilot car company) we show you exactly where to go and how to go about getting customers. Not only that but we also show you how to set yourself up where it counts the most so you actually have an online presence and are in the mix with oversize and heavy-haul trucking companies. After all, that’s the business industry we service: oversize, heavy-haul and pilot car companies. Not only that but our industry needs new dependable and reliable pilot car companies so the more we can bring on the better! Think long and hard when considering purchasing our pilot car company business starter kit before trying to just go on your own with web searches and word of mouth. We cut straight to the chase and show you exactly what you will need and where to get it.
Order “How to start a pilot car company” today!
You need to know this. Once you order, we will see your order and email you your Pilot Car Business started with within 24 hours from the time of your purchase. Usually it will only take us a few minutes to fulfill your order but in consideration or holidays, weekends and the fact that we are located in the Pacific time zone it may take a little bit longer. Once your order is received by us we will email it directly to the email address that was used in the order. If for some reason you think your order was not done properly please use this form to contact us (at bottom of page) and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. We deal with literally thousands of companies each and every week and have very few if any dissatisfied customers.