Highlights of our training program.
- We cover the most common (RGN, DD, EDD, SD, ESD) lowered flat oriented and extendable trailer types.
- Effectively communicating with 3rd party contractors as their team captain/commander on required jobs.
- Truck and trailer servicing and pre-trip inspection procedures prior to loading.
- Loading and securement procedures with full emphasis on safety.
- Required lights, flags, signs, markings, classification and regulations of heavy-haul and oversize shipments.
- Mathematics, geometry, vertical climbing and descending (we make it easy).
- Axles weights and configurations in compliance with Federal Bridge Formula.
- The overhead safety factor – what’s above?
- Permits, police, pilot cars and public safety (the 4 P’s).
- Routing 101 what to do and not do.
- Driving in unison with pilot cars and escort vehicles.
- Weather, visibility, advanced road safety – when to call it quits.
- Lane changes, shoulder safety, traffic and speeds.
- Complete confidence building. Outdoor driver training course so you can learn, refine and test your skills.
- Growing list of companies that are actively hiring well trained drivers.
Highlights November 28, 2019