SaferTool makes your job much easier.
Out of appreciation to our dedicated users we have created a handy little tool that will enable you to research trucking companies that you are doing business with in just a few clicks. SaferTool is here!
SaferTool software program takes care of business!
NOTE: IF YOU ARE UPGRADING TO 1.6 SIMPLY DOWNLOAD AND HOLD DOWN YOUR “ALT” BUTTON WHILE INSTALLING YOUR NEW VERSION. ALSO HOLD THE SAME BUTTON WHEN OPENING THE PROGRAM FOR THE FIRST TIME. ENJOY!
Have you ever wondered about who you are dealing with? Has their authority ever been revoked? What insurance company a trucking company uses? Are they a legitimate trucking company with valid authority? What their registered address is? Bond information, insurance provider, surety information, contract authority, brokerage authority or motor carrier authority and more? Our little tool will give you that information. If a company is properly registered in North America including Canada, Mexico their information is on the list or you have a problem. Best of all our little tool is free!
Why bother digging around in the clumsy safer database when our sniffer tool gives you organized information right at your finger tips.
Here is a snapshot of what information you can get:
- US DOT Number.
- Docket number or MC number.
- Legal registered name of company.
- Registered mailing and physical address of company.
- Registered phone and fax number of company.
- Authorities; common, contract, broker, property, private, household goods, passenger, enterprise.
- If authority is active, pending or suspended for any reasons.
- Insurance requirements: BIPD, cargo, BOC-3, bond and blanket company on file.
- Comments placed in their file by the FMCSA.
- Active/pending insurance providers with contact information and how much insurance they have.
- Rejected insurances and the reason for rejection.
- Insurance company history.
- Surety bond provider and contact information.
- Process agent contact information.
- Revocations in authority current or past and why it was revoked.
- Any pending applications, reviews, rejections, involuntary revocations.
Reports are LOADED with information! FREE! This is the ONLY tool like this in existence and doing business without it would be like living in the dark ages. Know who you are dealing with and what kind of reputation they have BEFORE you enter into a contract with them.
This software is 100% free and we do not collect any information about you, ever. We do keep track of how many times it has been downloaded. This program runs on Windows operating systems only – sorry no Mac version yet. Download>Save>Run and you’re ready to start sniffing. Downloads from C|NET are certified secure so we implemented their download service for your protection. Click the button:
GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE AND CLICK “DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK”.
Helpful hints on using the program;
Just enter a trucking company or brokerage company name, MC or DOT number and hit enter. Spelling, letter spacing and punctuation have to be exact for best results. Example; company name, llc not company name llc. If you have their MC number or DOT number just enter it and click search and it will locate the file. You must be connected to the internet for it to work and have Adobe Reader installed to view the fully detailed reports.