We thank you for your order!
We want you to know that you are in good hands! As of 2013 we’ve been in the OD/OW transportation industry online for 10 years. What this means is we know exactly what is most important to our customers and in the right order with accuracy and timeliness right at the top of the list. One of our agents will be contacting you momentarily.
Note: Your invoice will be e-mailed to you for secure 128 bit SSL processing. Here’s an interesting fact about how secure 128 bit is: 128-bit (2^128) so 2 multiplied 128 times over = 339,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (give or take a couple trillion).
Here are some things you should know about your order:
1. There is no need to call us to tell us you have placed your order as this can potentially slow us down.
2. We will see your order within minutes and will get it printed up and assigned to an agent within minutes.
3. Once your order has been assigned to one of our agents you will contacted so you know your order is being processed.
4. If you have ROUTING SUGGESTIONS you can email them to permits @ wideloadShipping.com to speed up the approval process.
5. It is possible at peak times there may be someone ahead of you. We do process permits in the order of urgency. All of our customers needs are important to us and we are proud to serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
6. Please remember that accuracy is the absolute most important thing in the trucking permits industry. If any numbers or information are incorrect your permit may not be valid and you may not only be at risk but liable for ANYTHING that can happen. This is why using our permit service over others is recommended as we’ve been in the industry long enough to know what is most important to our customers.
Things you can do in order to protect your company.
1. The single most important thing you can do is MAKE SURE THE DATA YOU GIVE US IS CORRECT.
2. Go back over the information you submitted to us to make sure every bit of information you provided us is correct. If for some reason it is not please immediately contact us by telephone to let us know of the error you made so we can get it corrected for you.
3. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to examine your permit once it has been issued to make absolutely sure that ALL of the information on it is correct. While we are extra careful and double check all of our information it is still possible for a state worker to make mistakes. If this were to ever happen we’re able to get this fixed for you but not if we don’t know about it. We stand by and guarantee all of our work 100%!
4. Make sure your dispatchers and drivers READ ALL DOCUMENTS and note length of validity, any/all travel times as well are restrictions. Also have your drivers verify all information is correct on the permit.
We look forward to working with you in the future. Be sure to tell your friends about the great services we offer!